From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Todd Parks
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] To-do lists

Dear Colleagues,

I use the attached calendaring tools (to-do list, week-at-a-glance, month-at-a-glance) with my students.

Todd

Todd Parks
Associate Professor

Director of Academic Support Services and First-Year Programs
Piedmont Virginia Community College
501 College Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902-7589

434.961-5499 (student appointments)