[This note is sent with apologies to those who have seen this on other lists. We wanted to be sure it reached a wide range of disciplines.]

The Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) will hold its 2019 Workshop on Network Science (NS19) on May 22-23 in Snowbird, Utah. This will be the 7th annual installment of the workshop. This year the meeting is co-located with the SIAM Conference on Applications of Dynamical Systems (DS19). The goal of the SIAM Network Science workshop is to promote cross-fertilization among the communities that study and apply networks, both inside and outside SIAM.

In addition to two invited speakers (Marta Gonzalez and Shlomo Havlin), we expect to have about a dozen 20-minute contributed talks (competitively selected from submitted abstracts) and a large poster session.

Two-page abstracts are due January 10. More information about the workshop and details about abstract submission are available at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.siam.org_conferences_CM_Main_ns19&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=bjeQiupQChVTn2CNDweAhnLBL5xKd1-QLSVTCp0QSBo&s=hsdvYpccQ6-OVbAuXSpB1-081iQcu9EIHYFOerf92DU&e= .

Please use the hashtag #SIAMNS19 to tweet about the workshop.

We hope to see your submitted abstract to be considered for a contributed talk. Submitted abstracts are also required to give a poster.

Nina Fefferman
Peter Mucha