Our Office of Graduate Professional Development invites you to its next workshop:

Maximizing Your Mentoring Relationships in Graduate School

Featuring

Dr. Linda Searby

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

3 p.m. to 4 p.m.

McKnight Brain Institute DeWeese Auditorium, LG101A

UF Campus

Every graduate student has a mentor - self-selected, assigned, or both. Mentoring is a relationship, and you need to be intentional in developing these relationships in graduate school to enhance your success now and in your future career. Dr. Linda Searby, mentoring researcher and practitioner, will share tips on how to develop a network of mentors for yourself, how to work harmoniously with your advisor/mentor, what your mentor wants in YOU, and what to reasonably expect from your mentor.

To register for this workshop:

1.      Click on this link: GIMS (Graduate Information Management System).

2.      Log in with your GatorLink ID and password.

3.      Click box for workshop under “Register.”

4.      Click “Submit”

After you complete this process, you will get a confirmation email.

Click on this link to see an online schedule of our Fall 2019 Professional Development Series: Fall 2019 Professional Development Series.

Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  [log in to unmask]" alt="twitter button">  UF OGPD Twitter

Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask].