Featuring...
Dr. Kevin Folta
Professor, UF Horticultural Sciences Department
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
L007 Turlington Hall
UF Campus
While modern innovations in agriculture and medicine emerge at a rapid pace, their deployment is slow.  Progress is impeded by an affluent consumer that embraces change in general, just not around agriculture and sometimes medicine.  This phenomenon presents formidable barriers for communicators.  The presentation will discuss how experts can reformulate their approach to public discussions and applies to every discipline and interpersonal situation.
To register for this workshop:

1.      Click on this link: GIMS (Graduate Information Management System)<https://gradschool.ufl.edu/gimsportal/gatorlink/portal.asp>.

2.      Log in with your GatorLink ID and password.

3.      Click box for workshop under "Register."

4.      Click "Submit"
After you complete this process, you will get a confirmation email.
The presentation will be livestreamed. For access, please visit our website<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/events/spring-2019-professional-development-series/#d.en.568522>.
Click on this link to see an online schedule of our Spring 2019 Professional Development Series: Spring 2019 Professional Development Series<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/events/spring-2019-professional-development-series/#d.en.568522>.
Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  [twitter button]   UF OGPD Twitter<https://twitter.com/UF_OGPD>
Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.