Featuring...
Dr. Emilia Hodge
Director, Office of Graduate International Outreach, UF Graduate School
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
L007 Turlington Hall
UF Campus
In this session, we will discuss the value of engaging in international experiences. Come learn about funding sources for international travel and research, tools for funding searches, and opportunities for international teaching experience.
To register for this workshop:

1.      Click on this link: GIMS (Graduate Information Management System)<https://gradschool.ufl.edu/gimsportal/gatorlink/portal.asp>.

2.      Log in with your GatorLink ID and password.

3.      Click box for workshop under "Register."

4.      Click "Submit"
After you complete this process, you will get a confirmation email.
This event is part of our Spring 2019 Professional Development Series<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/events/spring-2019-professional-development-series/#d.en.568522> and Graduate Student Appreciation Week 2019<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/events/gsaw-2019/>.
Click on this link to follow us on Twitter!  [twitter button]   UF OGPD Twitter<https://twitter.com/UF_OGPD>
Questions? Please email Dr. Talline Martins, Director of the Office of Graduate Professional Development, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.