Greetings,
For the past 2 years R-Gators has been having weekly meetups where anyone
is welcome to come and seek assistance from an experienced R user.
Attendees are mostly grad students, come from all different departments and
colleges, and range from very beginner to fairly advanced R users
themselves.  Primarily it's been run by Ben Toh, Justin Millar, and myself.
We are looking for others who are interested in helping out as experienced
users, who can sit down 1 on 1 and work thru any R issues. It's a good
opportunity to give back. As most of you know, 20 minutes with someone who
has been using R for years can be worth several days to someone just
starting out.

We meet every Tuesday during the semester from 4-5:30pm at the Informatics
Institute across from Marston Science Library. If you're interested in
participating, even just once, please contact Ben or I.

Shawn Taylor