Hi,

The UF Carpentries Club is hosting a workshop on February 11-12, and we are in need of instructors and helpers. The lesson plan includes the unix shell and git materials from Software Carpentry and the R ecology lesson from Data Carpentry.

Please check out our sign-up sheet for instructors and helpers if you are interested:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3m6Ha40tVTx9Sz6KhFs000Q6fknuJeIQ1-VOroFdBs/edit#gid=0

For more info about the workshop content, please check out the workshop site:
https://uf-carpentry.github.io/2019-02-11-ufii/
Questions can be directed at the workshop organizer (myself) at this email or [log in to unmask]

**Note that teaching and assisting with workshops is one way that we judge eligibility for our upcoming instructor training, as well as the UF Carpentries Club travel awards, for which we expect 2x $500 awards this semester.**

Best,
--
Hao Ye