Hi everyone,

I will have to miss this meet. I have a kitty in surgery I have to go pickup today before the vet’s office closes.

Just so you have the info for the meeting though:

  *   Spring instructor training workshop details—let me know what days they told you they can visit and I will check the calendar
  *   November workshops' feedback review
  *   Spring workshops—see my list below these are the dates I have reserved for you in the spring
     *   2/10-2/11
     *   3/9-3/10
     *   3/30-3/31
     *   4/6-4/7
     *   4/20-4/21
  *   Spring social event—Just let me know the month you want to do it in
  *   meeting with UFII director –Have you still on the books for 11/20 (tomorrow) at 1 pm here. Just let me know if it needs to be adjusted.
My other points:

1.     I will send an updated budget sheet to you guys by the end of this week

2.     If you confirm the dates for spring above—we will get the links for registration pre-populated ahead of time and just adjust the titles as they are assigned. This will hopefully kill any wait time for those and make advertising a bit faster.

Thanks,

Alethea Geiger
UF Informatics Institute