Hi everyone,

I will have to miss this meet. I have a kitty in surgery I have to go pickup today before the vet’s office closes.

Just so you have the info for the meeting though:

My other points:

1.     I will send an updated budget sheet to you guys by the end of this week

2.     If you confirm the dates for spring above—we will get the links for registration pre-populated ahead of time and just adjust the titles as they are assigned. This will hopefully kill any wait time for those and make advertising a bit faster.

Thanks,

Alethea Geiger
UF Informatics Institute

Ph: 352-294-7848