Hi Geraldine,

I don’t see any workshop listed for April 11 – 12, 2019 in the Google spreadsheet at the link provided.  Am I missing something?  However, I found information about the workshop on the Carpentries webpage but no signup page for helpers, etc…

Dan

From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Klarenberg,Geraldine
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Data Carpentry Genomics workshop: looking for helpers

Hi everyone

We have an exciting Data Carpentry workshop coming up in April, organized by Taylor Paisie and Carla Mavini from EPI: a Genomics workshop! We’re still looking for helpers for this workshop: 11-12 April 2019.

If you are available/interested to help, go to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dSW9GaPo0_jR_Q_xpGQJsjooMCUssYi2aanaF5-1zqU/edit?usp=sharing and indicate your availability. This is the first time we’re doing a Genomics workshop, there is a link in the spreadsheet to the workshop webpage with the schedule and topics covered.

The email for participants is going out this week as well, FYI.

Kind regards

Geraldine Klarenberg

(On behalf of the UF Carpentries Club Board)