Greetings,
For the past 2 years R-Gators has been having weekly meetups where anyone is welcome to come and seek assistance from an experienced R user.  Attendees are mostly grad students, come from all different departments and colleges, and range from very beginner to fairly advanced R users themselves.  Primarily it's been run by Ben Toh, Justin Millar, and myself. We are looking for others who are interested in helping out as experienced users, who can sit down 1 on 1 and work thru any R issues. It's a good opportunity to give back. As most of you know, 20 minutes with someone who has been using R for years can be worth several days to someone just starting out.

We meet every Tuesday during the semester from 4-5:30pm at the Informatics Institute across from Marston Science Library. If you're interested in participating, even just once, please contact Ben or I.

Shawn Taylor