The next UF Carpentries Club board meeting will be this Tuesday, February 5, at 3:45 PM in the UFII conference room. Anyone who is interested is encouraged to attend!
If you would like to join remotely, we will be using Zoom  -- please join us!
Agenda (available online at , please suggest changes or subjects you'd like to discuss!):
* Approve the previous minutes
* Planning for February workshop (Feb 11-12)
* Instructor training (Apr 8-9)
* Update on digital assets
* Determine and publish criteria for instructor training (UF-Carpentry/Coordination#14)
* Start planning travel awards for Spring 2019
* Any other business
Meeting minutes will be posted at https://www.uf-carpentry.org/minutes/