Yes - [log in to unmask]

From: Platform Independent Linux List! <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Steve Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anyone interested in ~200 free issues of Linux Journal?

Warning: This email originated outside Santa Fe College. Consider carefully before sharing information.
Anyone interested in ~200 free issues of Linux Journal?

Looks like I have issues 34 - 208, plus a few bonus issues. I think I detected ~2-3 issues that are missing in the batch (but if they turn up will be included ;-).

They are in good shape but a few dozen have a cut out on the front cover to remove printed and/or stubborn mailing labels.

I have the Linux Journal CD-ROM/DVD archives, so no personal need for the hardcopy issues.

Free to a good home/school/library and free delivery in the GNV area. If no taker by the end of February 2019, plans are to recycle.

Please send me a private note if interested in the batch - all or nothing!

Take care,
Steve.

--
( o )===#

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all correspondence to or from College employees via email may be subject to disclosure.