Hello,

Tower Hill has an older Python webapp running on Bottle<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bottlepy.org_docs_dev_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=id6-MSpEgCiA7eM21jkS6u7ZHK9sqQTWagW3aVc4mbw&m=-a4QFeXkrhOcaHrL31KB8f0nabobXTvt7CViswagjDA&s=lY7NKw8C0ycF1agoElB9WhCIGRnkMQB1u4NHp4qO8jQ&e= > v0.12-dev that shows a list of builds pulled from Jenkins using the Jenkins API and then shows a menu with choices that ultimately shell and run a command specified in a yaml config file (so it ssh's into different hosts and deploys the build selected or runs a script to start a batch process).   Some of the batch processes take arguments and there's no current way to provide an input field as part of the interface.

We've got some consulting funds and I would like to put it out locally if there is a developer that has decent python experience or experience with the Bottle framework specifically and see if they would be willing to  entertain some consulting hours to add the functionality that we desire.

I have screenshot mockups that I created (they're terrible, I think I did them in ms paint a few years ago) but they show what we are looking for pretty well.

Please contact me if this is something you'd be interested in.  We would start with some small work to assess ability and interest (I'm thinking the total project would be 20-50 hours for someone with experience, but open to guidance)

Thanks

Colin

352-642-2680

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this emailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.