We are arranging our follow-up meeting for RCR on Campus. Melissa L. Rethlefsen will debrief us on both the Reproducibility and Replicability in Science Symposium, as well as the Enhancing Scientific Reproducibility through Transparent Reporting – A Workshop of which she is also speaker. She will also update us on the date and progress for planning the Educating for Reproducibility conference at UF next year. Wayne McCormack will update us on the status of the “R4@UF” – rigorous, reproducible, responsible, research TookKit and template for RCR Rigor & reproducibility to be hosted at the Division of Research Compliance & Global Support. We will plan to meet this time in the Offices for the CTSI Translational Workforce Development Program housed in the UF Health Office of Biomedical Research Career Development in Room CG-72, which is located on the ground floor of the Communicore Building and have a ZOOM option. Currently prospering a few dates and times in early Oct. please indicate your availability here - https://doodle.com/poll/b3bcxh7qb4maxav7 ########################################################################

To unsubscribe from the RCR-ON-CAMPUS-L list, click the following link: &*TICKET_URL(RCR-ON-CAMPUS-L,SIGNOFF);