Hi everyone,

There is a modification to the schedule for our Oct 7 meeting. With Wayne away, the entire time will be given to our guest speaker, who will discuss the work of the Academic Integrity Task Force, of which I am a member. I am excited to hear the final outcome of our charge and how it affected the revised UF Honor Code.

For our next meeting, Wayne can present on his rigor and reproducibility research.

As a side note, I am teaching a 1 credit FUNdamentals of Research Integrity honors course this semester and have invited my students to attend for extra credit. If you are teaching a class, please feel free to invite your students, if you feel the topic is applicable.

If you can't make it in person, I have set up a Zoom option: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/464588759   A few people have asked that I also record the session as well.

See you on Oct 7!

Thanks,
Michelle
Co-chair, RCR on Campus

Michelle Leonard
Associate University Librarian
Liaison to Animal Sciences, M.E. Rinker, Sr., School of Construction Management, Civil & Coastal Engineering, Entomology & Nematology, Geological Sciences, Soil & Water Sciences
Marston Science Library
University of Florida
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; 352-273-2866 (ph)
http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/msl/about/faculty/mleonard.html
orcid.org/0000-0002-9017-3591