Dear SOCNETers,

This is to inform you that I organize a panel on emotions and affect
in user-based communication at HCI International 2019 in Orlando,
Florida, on July 26 to 31, 2019. There are still a couple of places
for which I would like to have a more intense competition.
If you wish to be invited to submit a paper by February 10, please
send me an extended abstract of 500 words in free form (de-anonymized)
by January 25 to [log in to unmask] We will invite 6 to 8 papers to
submit, with 4 to 5 papers that will remain after the peer-review.
The accepted papers will be published in one of the Springer series
(Scopus- and DBLP-indexed, among other databases). The conference will
take place at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, a nice place
to spend a summer week at. The only disadvantage is comparatively high
participation fees, but this is not up to me to decide on them.

Yours sincerely,
Svetlana Bodrunova,
Center for International Media Research,
St.Petersburg State University, Russia

--
Svetlana S. Bodrunova, Prof., D.Polit.Sci.
Head, Center for International Media Research

+7 921 933 02 14