Dear Johanne,

I just submitted my abstract for the Sunbelt. I submitted it to the most
suitable session, that is, the one I am organizing. Perhaps someone else
should check it?????? I think it is quite good and I plan to accept it!

Bonnie

> *****  To join INSNA, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=bwZ_OiM2iNzXS9uh_Cwgaq7-3ZEdjCh2X7amUCPkOvc&s=f-knPw3kcn8vX0eP0bpp244nI7SXmr2wFJXRUcPcbWQ&e=  *****
>
> [cid:F724A0B4-64A7-4B71-9EB4-F26A39F92948]
>
> Dear Socnetters,
>
> You are all welcome to submit abstracts for oral presentations or posters
> for the SUNBELT 2019 Conference  that will happen in Montréal on June
> 18th-23rd.
>
> For oral presentation, there are organized sessions to which your are
> invited to submit your abstract. On the submission page of the Web site
> (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sunbelt2019.ca_submission_&d=DwIGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=2mOw0FbLea_yA6q-GIXrJylraurQDAYody1KsfzRvVw&s=nEgrAwKRcJH-eOg5W8KWTXsAUsRCfW1Vv4UkONpfReU&e=),
> you will find a link towards the description of all the proposed session.
> We encourage you to explore this list and find the best « location » for
> your paper, if none seems relevant to your work, you will have the option
> of selecting « open session ». In that case, we will try our best to
> schedule your presentation - should it be accepted - with others that
> appear similar.  On the submission web site, a drop-down menu will appear
> when you select « Oral Presentation ».
> For posters, as is now tradition, there will be a session devote to
> posters only.
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question
> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (or by using « Reply »
> from this email).
>
> ***** Please circulate this call to interested colleagues who may not be
> on SOCNET list  *********
>

> The organizing team
>

> Johanne Saint-Charles
> Professeure - Département de communication sociale et publique
> Directrice - Institut Santé et société
> Directrice -  Centre collaborateur OMS/OPS pour la santé au travail et en
> environnement (Cinbiose)
> (514) 987-3000 poste 2081
>
> [cid:[log in to unmask]]

> network researchers (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.insna.org&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=bwZ_OiM2iNzXS9uh_Cwgaq7-3ZEdjCh2X7amUCPkOvc&s=f-knPw3kcn8vX0eP0bpp244nI7SXmr2wFJXRUcPcbWQ&e=). To unsubscribe, send

Bonnie H. Erickson
Professor of Sociology
University of Toronto
725 Spadina Avenue