Some members may be interested in this workshop in Sydney (sorry for cross-posting): https://www.analyticsworkshops.com/home --
Date: 26-28 June 2019
This hands-on workshop includes lectures, tutorials, group problem solving, and discussions on creating value with big data analytics. The seminar discusses both structural (sales and financial) and nonstructural data (tweets and networks) tools, techniques, and strategies.
What is covered?1. Business Analytics2. Social Media Analytics3. Marketing Analytics4. Location Analytics5. Financial Analytics 6. Network Analytics7. Search Engine Analytics8. Text Analytics9. Analytics-Business Alignment10. Data Security and PrivacySpecifics
- Where: The University of Technology Sydney, Thomas room, UTS Building 10 Level 7, 235 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia.
- When: 26-28 June 2019
- Who: Academics, students, researchers, business owners, managers, executives, and consultants, etc.
- Seats: Seats are limited. First come, first serve basis.
- Layout: Round-table sessions followed by Hands-on exercises. Please bring your own device.
- Atmosphere: Warm, friendly, and collegial!
- Registration Deadline: Early Bird: 31st March 2019; Late: 31st May 2019
Early bird registration is now open: https://www.deepdigital.co.nz/events-1/creating-value-with-analytics-2019