*We invite you to submit an abstract for a 20 minute presentation during
the following organized session at Sunbelt 2019, June 18-23 in Montreal:*

*Innovations in social network based interventions*

The field of network-based intervention has seen tremendous progress and
development in recent years with innovations in methods, technology,
analysis, and application. This session will offer a forum to present
*innovations* in network data collection methods or tools, sampling
approaches, incentives, intervention targets or topics, data analysis,
network visualization, and use of technology *for network-based
interventions*. Unique applications of networks within broader
interventions are welcome, as are both personal network and sociometric
network interventions.

While we are organisational and public health scientists, we are happy to
receive abstracts describing innovative intervention approaches in ALL
fields, and particularly welcome innovations in approaches that may have
implications across diverse fields of study.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions about the session,
and we'll see you in Montreal! You may submit at this url:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.fourwav.es_view_717_submission_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=lvUutDNP63o_5LinFWRZbpgannNGuRetWDlHlQe14KQ&s=RDyR32F0i7pMjwf8W6K4CbVLht-wY0ixDFR3efZ-32E&e=

Thank you,

Kate Eddens

Dave Kennedy

Sebastian Stevens

*Mr. Sebastian Stevens BSc, PgCert, MSc, FHEAPhD Candidate* – Medical
Education - CAMERA, Peninsula School of Medicine
Research Assistant – Digital Health - Peninsula School of Medicine
Associate Lecturer – Research Methods - School of Law, Criminology and
Government

*Kate Eddens, PhD, MPH*

*Assistant Research Scientist*

*Indiana University Network Science Institute (IUNI) <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__iuni.iu.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=lvUutDNP63o_5LinFWRZbpgannNGuRetWDlHlQe14KQ&s=GrxNpZfSLZ8ZliDfPMCyGF6FGcel5OCUnuPMhOZYdhU&e=>*

*David P. Kennedy*

*Senior Behavioral and Social Scientist*

RAND Corporation