We invite you to submit an abstract for a 20 minute presentation during the following organized session at Sunbelt 2019, June 18-23 in Montreal:

Innovations in social network based interventions

The field of network-based intervention has seen tremendous progress and development in recent years with innovations in methods, technology, analysis, and application. This session will offer a forum to present innovations in network data collection methods or tools, sampling approaches, incentives, intervention targets or topics, data analysis, network visualization, and use of technology for network-based interventions. Unique applications of networks within broader interventions are welcome, as are both personal network and sociometric network interventions.

While we are organisational and public health scientists, we are happy to receive abstracts describing innovative intervention approaches in ALL fields, and particularly welcome innovations in approaches that may have implications across diverse fields of study.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions about the session, and we'll see you in Montreal! You may submit at this url: https://www.fourwav.es/view/717/submission/

Thank you,

Kate Eddens

Dave Kennedy

Sebastian Stevens

Mr. Sebastian Stevens BSc, PgCert, MSc, FHEA
PhD Candidate
– Medical Education - CAMERA, Peninsula School of Medicine
Research Assistant – Digital Health - Peninsula School of Medicine
Associate Lecturer – Research Methods - School of Law, Criminology and Government

Kate Eddens, PhD, MPH

Assistant Research Scientist

Indiana University Network Science Institute (IUNI)

David P. Kennedy

Senior Behavioral and Social Scientist

RAND Corporation