As you may know, this year's International Sunbelt Social Network
Conference in in Montreal from June 18^th to 23^rd , 2019.

Here is the conference website:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.fourwav.es_view_717_info_&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=4pQTeI-GbzRsczeoho5wUPowFn-MGNQLnOuRNpUAlxs&s=8b-u5WF-yp8QIgcPjTIsaEVhGMA0XC390gMnrGuUgXA&e=

I am co-organizing a few sessions that might be of interest to the folks
on this list:

David Tindall and Mario Diani are organizing sessions on: “*Networks,
Collective Action, and Social Movements*”.

David Tindall, Mark Stoddart, and John McLevey are organizing sessions
on: “*Social Networks and Climate Change*”.

For both sessions we welcome paper proposals (in the form of a title and
abstract) for papers on theoretical, substantive, and methodological
aspects of these topics.

*The abstract submission deadline is coming up very soon: February 1^st
, 2019 (23:59EST).*

*/You must submit your proposal to the Conference website./*

The URL for submitting an abstract is:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.fourwav.es_view_717_submission_&d=DwIDaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=uXI5O6HThk1ULkPyaT6h2Ws3RKNKSY__GQ4DuS9UHhs&m=4pQTeI-GbzRsczeoho5wUPowFn-MGNQLnOuRNpUAlxs&s=zVGicgPhTg5SWOAmcsUjr-8VWIUGdfGwz77mXnj4l6I&e=

--
David Tindall
Professor

Chair
Environment and Society Minor, Faculty of Arts, University of British Columbia

Mailing address:

Department of Sociology
University of British Columbia
6303 N.W. Marine Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z1

Office Location: Anthropology and Sociology Building Room 1317

E-mail: [log in to unmask]