As you may know, this year's International Sunbelt Social Network Conference in in Montreal from June 18th to 23rd, 2019.

Here is the conference website:

https://www.fourwav.es/view/717/info/

I am co-organizing a few sessions that might be of interest to the folks on this list:

David Tindall and Mario Diani are organizing sessions on: “Networks, Collective Action, and Social Movements”.

David Tindall, Mark Stoddart, and John McLevey are organizing sessions on: “Social Networks and Climate Change”.

For both sessions we welcome paper proposals (in the form of a title and abstract) for papers on theoretical, substantive, and methodological aspects of these topics.

The abstract submission deadline is coming up very soon: February 1st, 2019 (23:59EST).

You must submit your proposal to the Conference website.

The URL for submitting an abstract is:

https://www.fourwav.es/view/717/submission/

--
David Tindall
Professor

Chair
Environment and Society Minor, Faculty of Arts, University of British Columbia

Mailing address:

Department of Sociology
University of British Columbia
6303 N.W. Marine Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z1

Office Location: Anthropology and Sociology Building Room 1317

E-mail: [log in to unmask]