[cid:443D3A31-4810-43C1-A86E-A04DE15CFAB8]

Dear all,
Yes – another email about a conference (but this is THE conference - bear with me)!  I have grouped a few topics in this one so as the reduce the traffic.  Read through 😉.

Website and submission
Some of you have noticed (and asked about) that our website was lacking some information about registration to the Conference (notably students’ registration prices) and the program.

Indeed, we’ve had a few issues on this front that should be stories from the past by the end of the week.

  *   Given this and out of respect for those who needed this information to decide, we have elected to extend the deadline for abstract submission to February 8th, 11h59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
     *   This means we hope to complete the evaluation process and send the answers for February 28th. We are conscious some of you may need proof of acceptance prior to this date: if this is your case please write to us ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
  *   By tomorrow there will be more information on the program page and a new “FAQ” page will appear in a few days.

Registration, hotels and visa
Registration is now open !

All the information about hotels and visa requirements are available on the “Transportation and Accommodation” page.

  *   Most people will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (easy to get online) but some will need a visa. If this is your case, make sure to inform us so we can send you the proper invitation letter ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
  *   We have secured rooms in hotels nearby to suit all tastes and pockets, but Montréal in summer is a popular destination and we encourage you to book early.

More to come soon on our FAQ page.

Johanne

Johanne Saint-Charles
Professeure - Département de communication sociale et publique
Directrice - Institut Santé et société
Directrice -  Centre collaborateur OMS/OPS pour la santé au travail et en environnement (Cinbiose)
(514) 987-3000 poste 2081

[cid:[log in to unmask]]