Hi all,

Most of the items have gone (thank you all!). There’s currently a footrest and a small handful of desk accessories left, but I wanted to save anyone looking for the more popular items a trip.

Thanks,

Jenn

--

Jenn Hubbs, M.S.

Core Project Administrator

Translational Drug Development Core

Clinical & Translational Science Institute

University of Florida

(352) 294-8882