We have the following items available for pickup in the Medical Sciences Building, room P1-20, until the end of the week:

-A full set of black mesh desk accessories (inbox, file stands, corner desk organizer, etc.)
-Two foot rests
-An over-ear Plantronic wireless headset with microphone and charging station
-Miscellaneous office supplies: staplers, clipboard, binders, notepads, folders, UF scantron sheets, decorative post-it holder, dictionary…
-A small space heater
-A wall clock
-A small ScanSnap document scanner

Please feel free to come by anytime before the end of this week to take whatever you’d like. The items are all the way on the right end of the room if you arrive when I am not personally in the office (everything on the hutch on the back right wall is up for grabs).

Thanks,
Jenn

--
Jenn Hubbs, M.S.