Looking for counter height chem top tables and a sturdy equipment table. Please send photo of what you have available and its location.
Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

      ____[cid:[log in to unmask]]____
Melissa Centurion | Administrative Support AST II|
* 352-392-6115 | 7 352.392-3076 |* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
University of Florida  -  Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment
Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering
Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences
220 Black Hall, Gainesville, FL  32611

Advance Notice:  Tuesday January 8th,  I will be out of the office for training in the morning .
                                    I will return in the afternoon.
                                    Friday January 11th, I will be out of the office after lunch.

NOTE: When making room reservations, if you do not receive a confirmation, the room has not been reserved.