The Division of Sponsored Programs at the University of Florida is seeking a Manager of Sponsored Programs with a focus on Preaward activities.

The University of Florida is a Top 10 Public Institution with over $800M in sponsored awards and expenditures in FY2018.  We seek someone to join our leadership team with primary oversight of the contracting and subcontracting activity but general leadership in all areas of sponsored projects administration.  The position is open until February 14, 2019.  Full details and application instructions are available at:

http://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/509727/sponsored-programs-adm-manager

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions about the position.

Stephanie

Stephanie Gray
Assistant Vice President & Director, Division of Sponsored Programs
UNIVERSITY of FLORIDA

Division of Sponsored Programs | Office of Research
213 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500 | Gainesville, FL 32611-5500
P: 352-392-3516 | [log in to unmask]