Happy Monday!

I am looking into training and certifications for my program and would love
to hear experiences and opinions from others. Before I came to my
institution the tutoring program used CRLA for tutor training, but it was
discontinued (for reasons unknown to me.) I am considering reinstituting
CRLA certification or instituting a new program. I have looked at CRLA and
NTA and am wondering:

   - Are they worth the money?
   - Do you feel that the training resources are comprehensive or do you
   have to consistently supplement with additional resources and material?
   - Overall impressions on which is "best" (and the reason why)

Thanks in advance!
--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator of The Learning Lab