From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LRNASST-L automatic digest system
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRNASST-L Digest - 13 Feb 2019 to 14 Feb 2019 (#2019-92)

Topics of the day:

  1. Tutoring manager opening
  2. online tutoring hybrid

Date:    Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:58:12 +0000
From:    RJ Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tutoring manager opening

Greetings academic success colleagues,

Kansas State University is recruiting for an open position within our Academic Achievement Center (AAC) - Tutoring Manager of AAC Tutoring Services. Learn more here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__careers.k-2Dstate.edu_cw_en-2Dus_job_506679_tutoring-2Dservices-2Dmanager&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=w8epAC132OphIUEmJgn_X8ykXF3vblUIFuS_5tmpTe0&s=Yg0OeihvUutp2Pu5384YgEOQB9KTTHk_UxD2LU-gaDQ&e=

Please share widely with qualified individuals. For best consideration, apply by February 27th.

Best regards,

R.J. Youngblood
Assistant Director, Academic Achievement Center Kansas State University
101 Holton Hall | 785-532-6492
k-state.edu/aac<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.k-2Dstate.edu_aac&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=w8epAC132OphIUEmJgn_X8ykXF3vblUIFuS_5tmpTe0&s=ElBIhPE4XHV4YOw-bhL5TStH-6JD7QirVjfPgxhptKk&e=> | @kstateAAC

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.k-2Dstate.edu_pilots&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=w8epAC132OphIUEmJgn_X8ykXF3vblUIFuS_5tmpTe0&s=tObly3jslND0kX-mePMYdPyx4gnlaPuStdeycywkUiY&e=>