From: Tamar Cantwell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:55 PM
Subject: Tutor Mentors

Hi All,

We are considering starting a tutor mentor program to help provide the following: generalized tutor supervision and/or guidance during all evenings when our tutoring labs are open; individualized evaluations of tutors every semester; and improved communication between tutors and the tutor supervisor. Tutor mentors would be chosen from within our peer tutoring staff.

If you have a tutor mentor program, we would be interested to know the requirements of the position and its major responsibilities. Any assistance  is appreciated!

Thank you,
Tamar Perla Cantwell
Assistant Director, Academic Resource Center Mercer University Macon, Georgia 31207
478/301-2669