From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ashley N. Long
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 4:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External Sender] LC Furnishings

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Mid-State Technical College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello LRSNASST Group!

I am being charged with designing a new (modestly sized) learning center on our campus. Hooray!

I wanted to know what your best – and even worst – Learning Center purchases have been. In particular, what furniture has worked best for flexibility and what pieces were purchased with great intentions but tutors later did not use them as anticipated.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Bonus points for hyperlink and/or contact information for vendors. 😊

Ashley N. Long, MS
Learning Center Leadership Certification – Level 2

Coordinator of Learning Resources | The Center for Teaching and Learning

Safe Zone Ally Facilitator

She/Her/Hers

Strategic–Analytical–Futuristic–Learner–Input

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/Parker_H_RGB.png">

2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229
T: 972.438.6932 x7421 | F: 214.902.2427

www.parker.edu | www.parkerseminars.com

http://www.parkerututoring.com

www.facebook.com/ParkerTutoring

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.  Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

[log in to unmask]" alt="tps://christmas-treefarms.com/recycling_64x64-ready-2.png">Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Emily Janssen
Academic Coach
Mid-State Technical College / Wisconsin Rapids Campus
500 32nd Street North
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
715/422-5647

mstc.edu
LIKE us at facebook.com/MidStateTech
FOLLOW us at twitter.com/FollowMSTC

MSTC

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and then delete the email destroying all copies.