Hi Ashley,

What wonderful news for you!  We have done many upgrades big and small to our various areas.  I can tell you that we initially ordered rolling white boards for the centers because there were not enough on the walls.  Years later these are pretty much just in the way as we have since ordered small ones they can carry (blank on one side, graphs on the other) from table to table and we have even been purchasing new tables that are actual white board tables and these have been a big hit!

Put everything on wheels - chairs, tables, even bookshelves.  This gives mobility to everything to make the learning environment flexible and interactive.

White board tables: https://www.google.com/search?q=white+board+tables&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS826US826&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp3s--lKjgAhVfGTQIHUGYCVMQ_AUIDigB&biw=1680&bih=908#spd=9004307979838825821

Pen/Eraser holders for tables: https://www.amazon.com/Acrylic-Mountable-Marker-Eraser-Organizer/dp/B018T5N5SG/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1549493032&sr=8-10&keywords=white+board+pen+holder

Hand held: https://www.amazon.com/Nasco-TB22066T-Dry-Erase-Coordinate-Double-Sided/dp/B00EJSMP84/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549492398&sr=8-3&keywords=white+boards+with+graphs

On Amazon you can also get large dry erase blank Unit Circles and Blank graphs to put up on existing white boards too, these are handy.

Work with various departments to be sure your materials and books are always up-to-date with what is in the classroom.

Honestly, much has come and gone over the years but the white board tables and personal white boards get the most rave reviews and attention over and over again.

Janice L. Taylor

Interim Associate Director, Clark College Tutoring Services
Office: FHL 202

Mail Stop: FHL 222
Phone: 360.992.2773
Email: