I received this email this morning.  I want to provide some level of support.  I am not sure there is anything that I can push through other than human kindness.  Thoughts?

Louis,

I have a student that arrives to class 15 minutes late every session due to childcare issues.  The adjunct's syllabus docks a drastic amount of points.  This is a life situation that the student can't find a solution for and I was wondering if there is any accommodation that could provide some coverage for the student.

Let me know what you think,

Paul

--

Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.

Director Academic Success Center

530-226-4979 office

X2979 ext.

530-226-4864 fax

Request an academic mentor here!

Have a concern for a student?  Tell me about it here!

Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar here!

Learner—Belief—Achiever—ResponsibilityConnectedness

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.