Greetings Learning Center Professionals!

Our October 2019 conference (Oct 4-7) in Louisville, Kentucky is coming up
fast! This year’s theme, Racing Toward Student Success, captures one of the
most important conversations we are collectively having in higher education
– what is student success, what are the elements and high impact practices
that drive it, how do we know if we’ve achieved it, and how do we advocate
for resources and services that will not only support it but help it thrive
on our campuses.

Given how important this topic is to learning centers nationwide, we want
to open up pre-conference proposals and invite you to submit a proposal.
There’s a lot of flexibility within the topic, and we want you to share
your expertise and knowledge of how we stand at the forefront of student
success in postsecondary education. To submit a proposal, please click on
the link below. Proposal deadline is March 1, 2019.
*Pre-Conference Proposal Form
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nclca.wildapricot.org_EmailTracker_LinkTracker.ashx-3FlinkAndRecipientCode-3D4122PM9QHTl-252fbolHdtz-252b4qCtG9hVonNfN6NAm01STAStaXbrXsVxcXKWP33r4AYmRT-252bgODVO1SbnvA7wEWJNZ3LO-252fNouxkLLeWpilDeUD0Y-253d&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=f115qygnf89zmzX1NjrV7Ppx13mo9Lrnqh15akOUJqo&s=pAH8Hhh5RcMQGoMbnUAJUFC-M1RJKXEZjCeyo6gPwIA&e=>*

Benefits of hosting a pre-con include receiving a discount on one presenter
early-bird conference registration cost (early-bird registration
required!), accruing experience for a level 3 and/or 4 LCLC certification,
and sharing your valuable experience and knowledge with other learning
center professionals.

NCLCA will also send information out about concurrent session proposals
starting on February 15, so keep your eyes posted for this as well!

We look forward to reviewing the amazing work that you’re doing on your
respective campuses. If you have questions, please feel free to contact
Geoff Bailey, NCLCA Vice President, at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Geoff

Geoff Bailey, PhD

*Executive Director, REACH*

Adjunct Faculty, College of Education & Human Development

Vice President, National College Learning Center Association

Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 4