Hi colleagues,

My director is searching for a new Tutor Coordinator for our program in
Peer Connections at San Jose State, because I am relocating to San Diego
for my wife's new job.

Besides leading a developing tutoring program within a fast-growing
learning assistance department, the new Tutor Coordinator will get to work
with 40 of the best peer tutors on the planet.  (I might be biased!)  Peer
Connections' tutoring program is CRLA certified for Levels 1 and 2 and
offers tutoring for multiple subjects including writing, math, business,
and engineering.

Please consider applying.  The first review date will be *February 27th*.

I have attached the job announcement to this message.  Apply online at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sjsu.edu_up_careers_staff-5Fjobs_index.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=5DY-r1-1iVHQ5H_OHGIhVPHuwKFz2Bakci2o6-Lad6M&s=c1poZZtnz15y15Ac88XqX70eBBzByWdQy0ny_z3HjuI&e=.

Rebecca Tedesco | Tutor Coordinator
San Jose State University
408-924-3346
She/Her/Hers