Hi colleagues,

My director is searching for a new Tutor Coordinator for our program in Peer Connections at San Jose State, because I am relocating to San Diego for my wife's new job.

Besides leading a developing tutoring program within a fast-growing learning assistance department, the new Tutor Coordinator will get to work with 40 of the best peer tutors on the planet.  (I might be biased!)  Peer Connections' tutoring program is CRLA certified for Levels 1 and 2 and offers tutoring for multiple subjects including writing, math, business, and engineering.

Please consider applying.  The first review date will be February 27th.

I have attached the job announcement to this message.  Apply online at http://www.sjsu.edu/up/careers/staff_jobs/index.html.

Rebecca Tedesco | Tutor Coordinator
San Jose State University
408-924-3346