Is the student docked points for lateness or is there some work that is required during the first 15 minutes that the student cannot do?

Reggie

Reggie Jean

Director

he/him/his

Upward Bound | Boston University

Two Silber Way, Room 431 | Boston, MA 02215

Phone: (617) 353-3551

Fax: (617) 353-2395

Boston University Upward Bound are now accepting student applications from 9th and 10th graders to start during the summer program. The priority deadline is April 15,

Get the up-to-date UB news and pictures. “Like” the BU Upward Bound fan page.