Hi Chesney,

Thank you for sharing your program’s current assessment plan. It is  very comprehensive. It shows that you have put a lot of work to it.

If you are planning to revise or enhance your existed plan you may like to check out the CAS Standards. The College Reading and Learning Association CRLA has posted the updated version of the CAS Standards on its website at crla.net so use the search agent to track it down or use this link: http://standards.cas.edu/getpdf.cfm?PDF=E86D2FCA-DBEC-AD47-33AB941E185E1E67  I hope this is helpful.

Also, please consider presenting to the CRLA 2019 conference on this topic. I think a lot of our colleagues will be interested to learn more about it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Tina

Tina Kondopoulos

Director, Peer Tutoring Program

Northeastern University