If someone on our list is using wconline for content based tutoring/peer tutors, I'd like to talk with you about how you set up your system and how it works with your department procedures.
I would be grateful for an opportunity to talk with a campus user on the phone.

Thanks for your consideration,
Julie

Julie A. Hall, MPA I Director, Academic Support Center I Aurora University
Academic Support Center (630) 844-5520 I To schedule tutoring: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__aurora.mywconline.com&d=DwICaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=HJPyWijMuzDakHzCpHg1HcO_D98ScrEKsQVHCl8njac&s=Oeuuc4Iu3NbQ6rUZusWSeNGFbhleU0WUng7Nq925Hg4&e=
Testing Services (630) 844-6871
Disability Resources (630) 844-4225

Discover What Matters. And Build Your Life Around It.