If someone on our list is using wconline for content based tutoring/peer tutors, I'd like to talk with you about how you set up your system and how it works with your department procedures.
I would be grateful for an opportunity to talk with a campus user on the phone.

Thanks for your consideration,
Julie

Julie A. Hall, MPA  I  Director, Academic Support Center  I  Aurora University
Academic Support Center (630) 844-5520 I To schedule tutoring: http://aurora.mywconline.com
Testing Services (630) 844-6871
Disability Resources (630) 844-4225

Discover What Matters. And Build Your Life Around It.