Hello All,

Our Writing Center inside of our Academic Success Center has an online writing component that is supported through an in-house program. Once papers have been received, reviewed, and returned to the student, it stores the paper on a server. Over the years the amount of papers stored has grown to where it has become cumbersome to run reports and compile data.

Can anyone tell me if you keep past papers submitted, and if so, how far back do you go before you start deleting them? Do you delete based on a time frame or number of papers stored?

Thank you for any input you can provide.

Joni

Estrella Mountain Community College logo
Joni Brummer
Estrella Mountain Community College
MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGES
Instructional Services Supervisor | Academic Success Center
3000 North Dysart Road, Avondale, AZ 85323

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams