I’m afraid I can’t help you there. We don’t have sound proofing in the tutoring center, just fabric panels for noise mitigation. They gave us an “open concept” area for peer tutoring, which was nuts.

Proctoring and testing rooms are a whole other ballgame . . . they’re handled in our Accessbility Resources office downstairs.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ashley, Elizabeth H
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LC Furnishings

Good morning Amy,

I have a question on what type of “noise mitigation” was used for your learning center? We have the same issue with our learning commons design and our proctoring/testing rooms not being sound proof.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ashley

Learner Support Coordinator

Learning Commons

717-947-6113

Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
850 Greenfield Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
800-622-5443 |
www.PAcollege.edu