From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ashley N. Long
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] LC Furnishings

Hello LRSNASST Group!

I am being charged with designing a new (modestly sized) learning center on our campus. Hooray!

I wanted to know what your best – and even worst – Learning Center purchases have been. In particular, what furniture has worked best for flexibility and what pieces were purchased with great intentions but tutors later did not use them as anticipated.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Bonus points for hyperlink and/or contact information for vendors. 😊

Ashley N. Long, MS
Learning Center Leadership Certification – Level 2

Coordinator of Learning Resources | The Center for Teaching and Learning

Safe Zone Ally Facilitator

She/Her/Hers

Strategic–Analytical–Futuristic–Learner–Input

https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/Parker_H_RGB.png

2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229
T: 972.438.6932 x7421 | F: 214.902.2427

www.parker.edu | www.parkerseminars.com

http://www.parkerututoring.com

www.facebook.com/ParkerTutoring

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.  Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

tps://christmas-treefarms.com/recycling_64x64-ready-2.pngPlease consider the environment before printing this email.