From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Barbara Howard
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Not normally handled in my office

Maybe the student could have someone tape the part of the class they are missing, then write a paper about the content.  Or the student could talk with the professor to do some kind of make up work to show it isn't due to being irresponsible, but having an important parental responsibility.

Barbara Howard
Associate Professor

Center for Academic Success and Advising

208-467-8669

nnu.edu

623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, Idaho 83686