Hello Everyone,

Our college holds a “Focus on Success” fair each year and various services/organizations within the college have tables with activities. There should be some type of beneficial takeaway from each table. We have done learning styles in the past, but as our program has moved away from using learning styles, I’d like to find a different learning activity.

Any ideas/suggestions out there?

Thanks,

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Study Skills Development Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley | IR-113

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]