Happy Monday!

I am looking into training and certifications for my program and would love to hear experiences and opinions from others. Before I came to my institution the tutoring program used CRLA for tutor training, but it was discontinued (for reasons unknown to me.) I am considering reinstituting CRLA certification or instituting a new program. I have looked at CRLA and NTA and am wondering:

Thanks in advance!
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator of The Learning Lab