From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Cofer
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] observation form needed

*** This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email - APSU IT Security. ***
Does anyone have a tutor observation form they would be willing to share?  I will be starting observations of my tutors as part of their evaluations each semester, but have no clue where to start on a form.

Thanks, all.

Rebecca Daly Cofer
Assistant Director- Campus Tutoring Services
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
If you'd like to schedule an appointment with me, click below.  For those applying to be a tutor, any interviews will be arranged by me.
Schedule an appointment with me<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__asc.as.me_-3FcalendarID-3D1712433&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=s6jiyZN3stWP6qwLZSCMK5HRob3kBo1GPTJd5E7K0Ao&s=rgAaeuELTER1PEf73lWrrX40BUwfQQtU5TV0r0vEty8&e=>

Follow the AAC on Instagram- @theaac_atabac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lists.ufl.edu_archives_lrnasst-2Dl.html&d=DwQFAg&c=pFsveJJPHV1MuWVdwlSI7Q&r=LLJcVZFbGsnLxP-6hq2DrA&m=Iab8hgI-YBFZMs4siNQVDq90LBR5Otkcyw8uZvqlIwQ&s=JqyEUFsFaztl7WFHlR4VTiYQtI66_l2AobWwpcrHuGA&e=> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>