Rebecca,

We use three different forms. The first is for peer tutors who have not earned certification yet. The second is for peer tutors who have already earned at least level 1. The difference is that we expect certified tutors to help clients become self-regulated learners. The final form is used in the Writing Center.

I will not attempt to claim the forms are the ideal, but they do provide a starting point for a healthy discussion about the services provided.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553