Karen,

I recommend Tristan Denley, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Chief Academic Officer for the University System of Georgia. He is not a learning support director, but his credentials and his experience in assessment and instructional redesign will appeal to the faculty in attendance.

I have watched him present on a number of occasions. He is witty, down to earth, and he presents data in a way that grabs the audience’s attention.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553